- A quick guide to the migration process
A quick guide to the migration process
Immigrating to a new country is mired with potential pitfalls, hassles and expense. It is one of the most stressful events that you’ll ever encounter in your life. Do the hard yards up front and do it right the first time so that you can get the best chance of securing residence in the country of your choice.
With more than 11 years experience in the immigration and migration business and having helped more than 1,800 families settle in the country of their choice, TG Migration is the company you should turn to.
We’ll make your passage to your new home as pleasurable as possible by:
- Assessing your eligibility
- Mapping out a sound immigration strategy that works
- Providing you with an accurate budget for costs
- Introducing you to our network of job search specialists
Take the hassle and frustration out of immigrating by booking your personal consultation now.
To live and work abroad you need to:
- Secure residence and be “legal” in that country
- Find a job in your field of qualification *
- Arrange your own visas
- Make your own travel arrangements
- Meet the 5 basic requirements of health; character; qualifications *; English language proficiency and affordability
* Qualifications in most of these countries means:
- a Bachelors degree from a recognized tertiary learning institution,
- a Diploma from a recognized Technical College, with at least three years full time study.
- a three year indentured Apprenticeship in a recognized technical trade, where a trade test is written and a certificate awarded.
- Included with the qualification should be a period of at least 3 to 5 years of practical post qualification work experience.
We consult with you privately (Cost of R500 ZAR)
Contact us now for a consultation or send your details for a free evaluation!
Read more on the steps to consider in the immigration process
Back to TG Migration Home